Habitat for Humanity provides safe, decent, affordable homes to families in need. Since 1976, we have built or repaired over 1 million homes, serving more than 5 million people worldwide. We partner with as many families as possible, but the problem of substandard housing has reached critical proportions globally.
Please make a donation today with our secure online donation form.
Donate by phone:
Call (402) 292-6560
Donate by mail:
Mail to: Habitat for Humanity of Sarpy County, 1001 Fort Crook Road, Suite 207, Bellevue, NE 68005
Thank you for your interest in donating building materials, furniture, and/or appliances to Habitat for Humanity! Many local Habitat for Humanity affiliates operate ReStores, which sell reusable and surplus building materials, furniture and appliances to the public. The proceeds fund local Habitat house construction.
To donate materials, please contact the Habitat Home Store at (402) 292-6560
Do you have an old or unneeded car, truck, boat or other vehicle sitting in your driveway, or taking up space in your garage? Consider donating it to Habitat for Humanity through Cars for Homes. Not only will you be helping Habitat provide decent, affordable housing, you might be helping the environment as well.
Why should I donate my car?
- One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by your local Habitat affiliate to build and repair affordable homes.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
- Thirty percent of cars donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.
Habitat for Humanity of Sarpy County's Home Store offers quality used and surplus building materials at a fraction of the cost. Proceeds from the sales help to fund the construction of Habitat for Humanity houses within local communities.
Shop our store
Our corporate partners work hand-in-hand with us in our community to provide decent, affordable shelter to families who need it. In return, we provide our partners with a wealth of benefits, including public relations, tax deductions and a positive effect on company morale.
We invite your company to partner with us and support our mission. You can get involved through
- Product donations
- Financial support
- Volunteer mobilization
- Grants and awards programs
- Raising public awareness